Author-it Software Corporation is the leading solution-based Enterprise Authoring Platform for Life Sciences and High Tech Manufacturing
- Leading the development and maintenance of training strategies addressing the needs of users from trial to implementation to lifecycle support.
- Developing a state-of-the-art training curriculum, based on best practices for adult education.
- Creating and maintaining training materials using contemporary techniques including eLearning.
- Managing and maintaining an world-class Author-it certification program.
- Designing and building a training and eLearning environment to be used internally and externally (LMS).
- Implementing document management policies, procedures, and solutions.
GS1 is a not-for-profit organization that develops global supply chain standards.
- Created, delivered, and managed content strategy and world class user experiences across a variety of channels including; web, SEO, metadata, email, and training systems - ensuring consistency and compliance to enterprise legal issues with GS1’s policies, brand, voice, style, and tone.
- Product Manager for GS1’s Global Product Classification (GPC) taxonomy standard; managing the complete redesign, re-branding, and product relaunch allowing global trading partners to group products in the same way, everywhere in the world. Expanded trade item alignments 25 million with a 25% yearly growth rate. Reduced yearly operating costs by €250k.
- Planned, created, organized, and edited; technical manuals, operational procedures, standards processes, technical reports, newsletters, test scripts, marketing roadmaps, API technical reference material, and instructional documentation.
- Championed, managed, and implemented the GS1 Knowledge Center – a comprehensive cloud based library of technical terminology, FAQ’s, and documentation for supply chain trading partners to easily access all GS1 standards.
- Managed a global team of 4 Content Developers (US and France), to ensure critical GS1 knowledge was effectively created and disseminated to support product usage.
- Key contributor to the creation of GS1’s Global Standards Management Process (GSMP), a community-based forum for businesses to work together and develop standards-based solutions for industry. Included collaborating with business and technical people from nearly sixty countries representing retail and consumer goods, fresh foods, healthcare, transport and logistics, and governments.
- Partnered with the Consumer Goods Forum, led a team of 30+ experts to develop Packaging Sustainability standards to allow Global Data Synchronization within companies and across the value chain.
- Led the development of Global Healthcare Standards by bringing together 40+ experts in the Pharmaceutical and Medical devices industry; improved patient safety and reduced supply chain discrepancies by 73%.
Comverse was a technology company that developed and marketed telecommunications software for mobile network service providers.
- Led design, information architecture, requirements definition, and product planning processes for Comverse’s technical publications and online user assistance, which included collaboration with developers in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Devised a corporate strategy for building and managing a Technical Publications department, included hiring and managing a global staff of Technical Communicators and User Interface Designers (3 in Mt. Laurel and 3 in Bangalore, India).
- Designed user interfaces / user assistance, and planning online information strategies.
- Developed the redesign concept of a SOAP/XML-based subscriber provisioning product in coordination with engineers and web designers, refined concept based on market, schedule, and budget constraints, and created product development and marketing road-map.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is a provider of payroll and human resources management software and services.
- Planned, scheduled, and controlled all EBS Training projects; conducted front-end analyses, generated design documents, and applied adult learning principles for 20+ products.
- Lead Project Manager for developing technical software/tools used by 12 Instructional Designers and Curriculum Project Managers.
- Lead developer of a strategic plan for interactive web-based training with Interactive Courseware modules.